BMW Motorcycle Tour Vietnam - Tribes and Trails
During the period of Vietnamese feudalism, the Northwest was a faraway mountainous and secret area. Stories of the people from these remote areas were more like fairy tales characterized by mystical lands populated by nomadic tribes having such a special relationship with the environment. These people were considered savages by the rest of the nation and the more developed populations in the area. These "savages", living in a large area from the Northwest of Vietnam to Northern Laos, Southern Myanmar, Southern China, and Northern Thailand depended entirely on the local wildlife for their subsistent living with little trade with groups outside the area. It was only when the French colonized Vietnam and ventured into this mystical area that the inhabitant's secrets and wildfires were revealed to the outside world for the first time.
Once you have had the opportunity to visit the Northwest, you have the opportunity to see a variety of ethnic diversifications which exist nowhere else in the world. The Northwest is the home to heroic historical figures; known through historical stories honoring their triumphs in the battle against nature and its beasts from deep in the forest. The Northwest is also the home of unique ethnic mountain tribes. This is the perfect opportunity to discover the intimate culture of various minority groups, such as the Thai, Muong, Dao, Lu, Khang, H'mong, Xa Phang, Ha Nhi, La Hu, Kho Mu...It is also a unique chance for you to learn about the history of Dien Bien Phu in 1954.
|Nearest Airport||Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Route||Mostly doesn't exit on Google maps|
|Rest Day||1 day arrival prepare for the trip + 2 days Lan Ha Bay by luxury private traditional junk|
|Riding Day||11 days|
- BMW Motorcycle tour Vietnam with R1200 GS, F800 GS, F650 GS and R1200 GS sidecars
- Single trails riding
- Remote villages
- Experience many different mountain hill tribes in the North of Vietnam
- No tourist
- River crossing
- Boat trip, bamboo rafts
- Explore Lan Ha Bay with private luxury traditional junk
|Minium Number of Participants||5|
1. Hanoi arrival
2. Hanoi - Co Lung village, 200km (125miles)
3. Co Lung - Hang Kia, 180km (112miles)
4. Hang Kia - Song Ma, 210km (130miles)
5. Song Ma - Muong Phang, 180km (112miles)
6. Muong Phang - Na Hi, 150km (93miles)
7. Na Hi - Muong Te, 180km (112miles)
8. Muong Te - Tua Chua, 170km (107miles)
9. Tua Chua - Nam So, 160km (100miles)
10. Nam So - Muong Chai, 180km (112miles)
11. Muong Chai - Muong Thai, 200km (125miles)
12. Muong Thai - Hanoi, 180km (112miles)
13. Ha Noi - Lan Ha Bay (bus, overnight on boat)
14. Lan Ha Bay - Noi Bai airport for departure (bus)
- Tour deposit:
- To confirm your booking, we ask for a deposit of 50% of the tour price into our bank account.
- Tour Payment:
- 4 weeks before the tour starts.
- cancellation: If you deposit for the tour but must cancel.
- 4 weeks before the tour starts: we will return 100% of your deposit amount.
- 4 weeks to 2 weeks before the tour starts: 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Less than 2 weeks before the tour starts: no refund.
- During the tour if some out leave the group: no refund.
Our prices depend on the number of clients in the group, the price in this table are based on 5-6 people/group. If you are from a group of more than 6 people, please contact us for better prices.
If you don't know how to drive. Never mind, contact us for pillion/passenger prices.
|Tour price per person||sharing room,
riding 2 up
|BMW R1200 GS Sidecar||$ 12826||$ 9488||$ 9863|
|BMW R1200 GS||$ 11801||$ 8463||$ 8838|
|BMW F800 GS||$ 10754||$ 7416||$ 7791|
|Honda CRF 250 L||$ 7999||$ 4691||$ 4999|
|Honda CRF 150||$ 7513||$ 4176||$ 4550|
|Honda 110-125cc||$ 6999||$ 3665||$ 3999|
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- All meals during the trip.
- All accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary or similar (depending on the time tour confirmed): no private room available at the homestay.
- 2 days 1-night luxury private traditional junk cruise trip in Lan Ha Bay with 1 overnight on the boat (there is no single room on the boat)
- Experience tour guide leader (English – French – Vietnamese) riding his own bike.
- Single entry visa on arrival for Vietnam (if needed).
- Motorcycle rental as mentioned in the price details.
- All fuel needed for the ride.
- Transfer all the bikes out of Hanoi for 120km (for the first day) and 100km (for the last day) to avoid traffic in Hanoi.
- Private bus to transfer the group out of the city for 120km (for the first day) and 100km (for the last day riding) to avoid traffic in Hanoi.
- Return airport transfers (from Noi Bai international airport to the hotel in Hanoi and back after the trip).
- An experienced BMW mechanic riding his own bike with tools and spare parts.
- Support truck for luggage, cooking, and picnic equipment during the motorbike trip.
- 2 hours boat trip on the Black River.
- All sightseeing tickets during the motorbike tour.
- Traditional dance performed by Thai ethnic when staying in Muong Phang Homestay
- All admission fees, and permit for any restricted area during the trip.
- Traditional dance organized by local villagers when staying in a Thai village.
- An experienced chef coming along on the truck to take care of the meals during the trip, making our own picnic lunches sometimes), and preparing all breakfast at homestay.
- A Coffee machine comes along with fresh Arabica coffee to serve you all daytime.
- All breakfast with fresh fruit juices, coffee…
- Fresh water – bottled provided in our support truck for unlimited.
- Rice-wine for dinners
- Any damage to the bike during the trip
- WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES?
- Almost everything is included in the tour price, you just need to pay one and enjoy the trip without digging into your pocket during the trip.
- International airfares, personal insurance for motorcycle accidents in Vietnam, personal expenses, and tips for the guiding team are not included in the price.