THE LOOP HA GIANG - CAO BANG - BAN GIOC WATERFALLS MOTORBIKE TOUR
THE LOOP HA GIANG - CAO BANG - BAN GIOC WATERFALLS MOTORBIKE TOUR VIETNAM
6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS
The loop Ha Giang, Cao Bang, and Ba Be is the bigger loop of Ha Giang, it extends the ride to the land of mountains and water of “Non Nuoc Cao Bang” with spectacular scenery of limestone karts, Cao Bang is recognized as the Global GeoPark as Ha Giang where you can learn about the history of the earth but the more importance about the loop Ha Giang – Cao Bang is the amazing scenery with Ma Pi Leng Pass, Nho Que River. Explore the area of Dong Van plateau and Nho Que River, driving into the rock, exploring ethnic villages, and then riding to the remote part of Meo Vac for a boat trip where it’s still not many people know about then take a bamboo raft trip over the Nho Que River to Cao Bang will make your trip adventure. Cao Bang is well known for the limestone karts mountain, Pac Bo Cave, Ban Gioc Waterfalls. Our way back to Hanoi will keep following the border belt to Lang Son and Thai Nguyen.
|Nearest Airport||Noi Bai Airport|
|Route||Hanoi - Lao Cai by train - Si Ma Cai - Bac Ha - Ban Phung - Hoang Su Phi - Ha Giang - Dong Van - Ma Pi Leng Pass - Bao Lac - Ban Gioc Waterfalls - Lang Son - Hanoi: 1200km ~750miles|
|Accommodetions||Hotel 3 star and ethnic Homestay|
|Minium Number of Participants||5|
1. Hanoi - Lao Cai by night train
2. Lao Cai - Si Ma Cai - Bac Ha - Xin Man - Ban Phung, 200km
3. Ban Phung - Hoang Su Phi - Ha Giang - Dong Van, 270km
4. Dong Van - Ma Pi Leng Pass - Nho Que River - Bao lac, 180km
5. Bao Lac - Ban Gioc waterfall - Quang Uyen, 200km
6. Quang Uyen - Hanoi, 300km
|Day 1. Hanoi - Lao Cai, night train||
Our bus will pick you up from Noi Bai International Airport and transfer you to the hotel in Hanoi, after checking in to the hotel, it is your own time to explore the old quarter of Hanoi.
18:30 your tour guide will come to the hotel and take you out for the welcome dinner.
21:00 get a taxi to the train station where we delivered all the bikes earlier into the carriage.
22:00 the train departs, it is great for you to experience the old train system in Vietnam, it was built in the 19th Century by the French and nowadays it is still running.
- Welcome Dinner
- Mango Hotel
- Overnight train AC luxury sleeper 4 beds/cabin
|Day 2. Lao Cai - Si Ma Cai - Ban Phung, 220km (137miles) 220km||
6:20 the train drop you off at Lao Cai train station, unload our bikes, pack, and ride to get fuel before having breakfast and a coffee right at the Red River looking to the other side - China.
8:30 we follow the border belt with China to ride through the very remote area of Muong Khuong and Si Ma Cai with spectacular scenery of the limestone kart mountains and the Chay River. We will make many stops for the scenery and visit ethnic villages.
After lunch at our friend’s family in H’Mong village, we will drive to Bac Ha then turn left to follow the Chay River then cross the bridge to ride to Ban Phung village with famous rice terraces made famous for Hoang Su Phi district of Ha Giang. Learning about La Chi ethnic culture and also the history of the border war 1979 in the area.
- B, L, D
- Homestay La Chi ethnic (private use for our group)
|Day 3. Ban Phung - Hoang Su Phi - Ha Giang - Dong Van, 270km (168miles)||
Follow the old road the military used to avoid the main road riding through the forest, rice fields, and ethnic villages to Ha Giang city for lunch.
After lunch, we will explore the quiet road running through Dong Van International GeoPark to avoid the main road with always busy with many riders doing the Ha Giang Loop. The scenery is spectacular and there may not any camera or any writer who can describe the beauty of the area. We will make many stops for pictures so early departure after lunch is needed.
- B, L, D
- Hoa Cuong Hotel ***
|Day 4. Dong Van - Ma Pi Leng Pass - Bao Lac, 180km (112miles)||
In the morning, we will conquer the Ma Pi Leng Pass with the spectacular scenery of Tu San Gorge in Nho Que River. Explore some remote villages of H’Mong ethnic on a single trail riding then we will go down to Nho
Que River to ride close to the China border where you will find amazing landscape then we go down to the river for a boat trip and lunch.
In the afternoon, we will take a bamboo raft trip to Cao Bang province, offroad ride to Bao Lac, and follow a small backroad to a Tay ethnic village for the night.
- B, L, D
- Local Guesthouse
|Day 5. Bao Lac - Ban Gioc Waterfalls - Quang Uyen, 220km (137miles)||
Explore the land of mountains and water of Cao Bang province you may feel like being lost in the Ferryland, but you will have a chance to explore one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world, it’s right at the border of Vietnam and China. In the afternoon, we ride to a Tay ethnic homestay in Quang Uyen district for the night.
- B, L, D
- Tay ethnic homestay
|Day 6: Quang Uyen - Lang Son - Ha Noi, 300km (186miles)||
Follow the border belt of Vietnam – China to drive to Lang Son Province where we will drive through a secret military cave with more than 3km long and then make a shortcut to Bac Giang province on a small road heading to Hanoi.
- B, L
1. Tour deposit:
- To confirm your booking, we ask for a deposit of 50% of the tour price into our bank account.
2. Tour Payment:
- 4 weeks before the tour starts.
3. cancellation: If you deposited for the tour but must cancel.
- 4 weeks before the tour starts: we will return 100% of your deposit amount.
- 4 weeks to 2 weeks before the tour starts: 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Less than 2 weeks before the tour starts: no refund.
- During the tour if some out leave the group: no refund.
|Tour price per person||sharing room,
riding 2 up
|BMW R1200 GS Sidecar||$ 3972||$ 3099||$ 3249|
|BMW R1200 GS||$ 3599||$ 2728||$ 2878|
|BMW F800 GS||$ 3221||$ 2348||$ 2499|
|Honda CRF 250 L||$ 2244||$ 1371||$ 1522|
|Honda CRF 150||$ 2055||$ 1182||$ 1333|
|Honda 110-125cc||$ 1869||$ 996||$ 1147|
Our prices depend on the number of clients in the group, the price in this table are based on 5-6 people/group. If you are from a group of more than 6 people, please contact us for better prices.
If you don't know how to drive. Never mind, contact us for pillion/passenger prices
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- All meals during the trip.
- All accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary or similar (depending on the time tour confirmed): no private room available at the homestay.
- Experience tour guide leader (English – French – Vietnamese) riding his own bike.
- Single entry visa on arrival for Vietnam (if needed).
- Motorcycle rental as mentioned in the price details.
- All fuel needed for the ride.
- Transfer all the bikes from Hanoi to Lao Cai by train
- Overnight journey in a luxury carriage by train for the clients from Hanoi to Lao Cai.
- Return airport transfers (from Noi Bai international airport to the hotel in Hanoi and back after the trip).
- Support truck for luggage, cooking, and picnic equipment during the motorbike trip.
- Boat trip in Nho Que River, Bamboo raft trip.
- All sightseeing tickets during the motorbike tour.
- All admission fees, and permit for any restricted area during the trip.
- An experienced chef coming along on the truck to take care of the meals during the trip, making our own picnic lunches sometimes), and preparing all breakfast at homestay.
- Picnic and cooking equipment for picnic lunches
- A Coffee machine comes along with fresh Arabica coffee to serve you all daytime.
- All breakfast with fresh fruit juices, coffee…
- Fresh water – bottled provided in our support truck for unlimited.
- Rice-wine for dinners
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE:
- Almost everything is included in the tour price, you just need to pay one and enjoy the trip without digging into your pocket during the trip.
- International airfares, personal insurance for motorcycle accidents in Vietnam, personal expenses, other drinks, and tips for the guiding team are not included in the price.
30/04 ~ 05/05National Holiday 30/4/2024
30/08 ~ 04/09Independent Holiday of Vietnam
26/09 ~ 01/10Ha Giang rice terraces
26/12 ~ 31/12Noel & New Year 2024
09/01 ~ 14/01H'Mong New Year's Festival
13/02 ~ 18/02Vietnam Tet Fiesta Tour 2024 (1)